Tuesday, May 27, 2014


                      The School Skeleton #3
 
I suggested Josh tried to open all the doors  but, they were not work  to open the door and they need more keys  to open the door. I told my friends that key don't lose it because the key our best clue. I found another key and we helped who worked the cleaner  in the school and we go to the basement and we asked the man for help which one to match the door.   The cleaner tried to figured out to look find match the door but he couldn't find a match the door and they did not work to open the door. I looked at the list paper and it said that six papers and six pictures of footprint the skeleton and six keys. I went to the nurse office and I asked the nurse if she can find the skeleton? And the nurse said ok. She opened the door they not there second one she opened the door slowly.


 I always to adventure about skeleton  look for find the skeleton, I love to watch movie Adventure Time.

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Skeleton_Butterfly

video I love to adventure.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=adventure+time&FORM=HDRSC3

No comments:

Post a Comment