Wednesday, May 21, 2014

                                  The School Skeleton

Hello, my name is Dink, Full name is Donald David Duncan. First day of school my teacher gave me papers the math quiz hand out to my classmates. After that I walked to the paper shelf , grabbed a stack, and began hand out to other third graders. I got cut in my finger from the paper and I yelped "ouch!". I told my classmates that I left the class and went to the nurse's office, and I told the nurse that I was bleeding on my finger, my friend told me that our classroom's skeleton is missing and I'm looking for the skeleton and I wondered who stole the skeleton, and who will figure it out and who stole the skeleton? I found the footprints in the hallway through the dust. I measured the footprint and it was eleven inches long, I drew a picture of the it and I showed it to my teacher. My friend asked her mom what it's the size of her feet and her mom's size is six. my dad stepped on the dusty area and my dad's size is ten, stamped inside. Then my friend got a ruler and measured the sneaker. I made a letter to teacher that someone stole the skeleton and we need to inform everyone. I printed eight papers and hand out to the whole school.





I'm interested in history of skeleton. I love mysteries.
http://catholiceducation.wordpress.com/skeleton-history/

I also like videos of skeleton.


http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=skeleton&FORM=HDRSC3


2 comments: