Wednesday, May 28, 2014




                            The School Skeleton #4

 I told Josh that I saw the skeleton in the door and the nurse found the letter and the nurse read it out loud ”APRIL FOOLS’DAY”! My friends laughed so hard. I took the skeleton back to the classroom and my friends said bye to the nurse. The skeleton said bye use the skeleton‘s hand waving to the nurse.  Ruth Rose look at the nurse’s office its calendar and it said today was April fools’ day. I decided play an April fool’s day joke on the whole school. We made six keys, six skeleton drawings, six papers and we made an April fools’ day. I triedHEY to fool to the nurse and we made it to FOOL the NURSE.

 

I love to joke to people make me happy and laugh so hard. I love to adventure and I always watch the TV show  “Adventure Time “. I always to be curious to be Adventure about skeleton.  I will show you what I look at website every day.  I always with my friend to joke to other people who from the school I always to kidding to people make fun.


I always to watch this video to funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment