Thursday, May 22, 2014

Donald David Duncan #2

                                       The School Skeleton #2
 
Josh, Ruth Rose, and I quietly left the room. they brought with us eight drawing papers a ruler, Josh's footprint sketch, and Ruth Rose's list of teacher's names. I went to Mr.Diodato's class and I knocked the door and we asked Mr.Diodato we need see your foot size. My friend drew Mr.Diodato's footprint. I figured out that Mr.Diosato has too big footprint. I tried to asked all for the teacher's shoe what a measured and I told my friend bring note book make a line paper list teacher's sizes. My friend found in my locker in skeleton paper with key. My friend found Josh's locker drew a paper a skeleton. I tried asking people who has other key and we need it for skeleton and I went over house people. We need the key for the skeleton my friend found two keys we figured out which one for skeleton's hidden and we looked for it.
 
I always look for the history skeleton.

 
  

1 comment: